Caring – Respectful – Welcoming – Continually Improving
Do you share our values? We have an exciting opportunity available for a Deputy Manager, to support the leadership of our mental health recovery unit across South London. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working 30 hrs per week and in return, we are offering a competitive salary of £26,529.72 per annum pro rata.
Servol Community Services is an established, independent charity providing person-centred support and accommodation for people experiencing mental health problems in the West Midlands and London. You will form part of the management team and line manage Mental Health Recovery Workers based at this unit.
We are a welcoming organisation who offer a great working environment, challenge and daily variety. This would be an ideal development opportunity for someone looking to take their next steps into management.
Servol Community Services offers you thorough induction and ongoing training for continued professional development as well as access to our Talent Management Programme.
Rewards & Benefits include:
- Access to retails discounts as part of our employee benefits – Perkbox
- Free eye tests and discounted glasses for VDU usage
- 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend incentive with £150 payment for every successfully placed referral
How you will make a difference?
- Ensure the delivery of safe, personalised services to each individual service user developing and promoting a recovery focused service
- Support, supervise, motivate and develop a team of Mental Health Recovery Workers ensuring supervisions, appraisals and personal development plan are completed and evaluated for effectiveness
- Develop the quality of information recorded to ensure compliance with CQC standards
- Ensure effective incident and accident recording in line with legislation and contractual requirements, adhering to internal policies and procedures
- Have achieved (or be working towards) NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Health and Social Care
- Relevant experience in an operational management capacity in a health/social care setting
- Knowledge and understanding of the current legal responsibilities and standards for CQC registered services
- Experience of providing effective supervision, leadership and management of staff
- Must have experience of directly working with people living with mental illness
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required to become our Deputy Manager, please send your CV to Helen Elmore (HR Manager) at email@example.com.
Virtual interviews will take place week commencing 8th November 2021.